Crossing the Cooper Creek video taken by Andrew

Friday, July 9, 2010


I have decided there are just way too many photos to upload here - over 200 and you can only do 5 at a time!!!!!!! Here is a taste of what you will see when you go to the selection of blog photos on my Picasa online album PLUS 100's more on the main album on Picasa, if you are interested and have the time to look at 100's of photos - a small selection from the more than 2600 photos I took!! I will upload as many as I can every day until I'm done so take the slideshow and enjoy the journey!! Click HERE for the smaller photos intended for the blog!



1 comment:

  1. The photos your posting are just amazing. I can relate to the outback, having grown up in it. Australia is an amazing country:)

    Thanks for sharing your trip with us.

    ReplyDelete